Monday, April 16, 2007

Crime and punishment

This happened a few days ago, thought I might as well throw it to the ether, so to speak, as I'm not convinced anyone reads this poorly attended blog at all anymore..

I went out at about 8.30 last week and opened my door only to find in the alley a little hoodie bastard with both the wheels off my mountain bike..
Naturally, I slapped him around a bit, made him put it all back together,. then D-locked his head/neck to a drainpipe while I tested it.
Two D-lockings later, and having been been menaced with pliers and an axe, hoodie was permanently traumatised and my bike was again roadworthy...
Needless to say, by the time I let him go he was sobbing hysterically and pleading for his miserable life....
Now I understand the kicks the old bill get...

3 comments:

tui said...

mm like your writing a lot. nice stuff.
t

happy otter said...

Thanking you..Been workin so thus neglected th blog recently..Must try harder..Thankyou again for your encouragement..

Indigobusiness said...

Do you carry an axe, as a matter of course?