Thursday, April 05, 2007

Needle Exchange manifesto

The following pompous and overblown prose is some pr work I did for a freind's band..Remember it's really just a big-up...


A manifesto

NX is;

Essentially a misnomer.Disingenuity. A deliberate act of chicanery.
A question for which no whole answer exists.
Where point meets counterpoint.
A conjunction of Archangel and Antichrist, high the jetstream, soaring above Londons debris.
Chaos and control.
Scars and blushes
A punch and a kiss.
Eros and Thanatos.
Hot tears in cold bedrooms.
Lovers licks and steel toecaps.
The irresistible urge to suck the hand that bleeds.
Where colours, crimson, purple and puce shift in chromatic ballet until dusk turns all to monochrome.
And, in that darkness, surgical steel is run into the centre of your empty heart..
NX…………………..

9 comments:

Indigobusiness said...

Otter, you magnificent bastard...you are a poet...a damn fine poet, but hardly a proofreader. Good choice.
---
NX (No eXecute) A method for specifying areas of memory that cannot be used for execution. NX is a security feature designed to prevent viruses and other malware from inserting instructions into memory and executing them.

I learn something new every day.

happy otter said...

mmmm thnx

happy otter said...

What exacty, -the truth please, not much to ask- made you refer to proofreading?
Heilige

happy otter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Indigobusiness said...

I fessed-up, elsewhere.

Now, please tell me what was deleted.

happy otter said...

A fuck up...Thats all.

Now stop trying to make me jump through hoops..
WHERE did you "fess up"..?

Indigobusiness said...

Oh man, I DID answer you...straight off...somewhere. I wasn't playing with you. That's the trouble with comment monitoring. I din't know it didn't take.

It's a shame, too, it was in my most salient comment.

Anyway, to wit:

The irristable urge

Indigobusiness said...

I noticed the correction and, not to put too fine a point on it, it's irresistible, not irrisistable.

Just saying,
(and only because it's art form).

happy otter said...

I'm a little irritated/bored by your manner, sir.
I am now going to engage in a more enjoyable and stimulating activity than reading your nit-picking schiess...
Like chewing aluminium foil.
You had a rich kid education anyway.. I can tell. The vaguely superior manner, displayed with all the subtlety of a nine pound hammer.