Saturday, September 15, 2007

"I'm back,I'm back I'm on the attack" etc etc..

Last post (toooot toot) was a clumsy attempt at the "fake it to make it" ethos.. Works sometimes...
In fact, I just got out of the loony bin (Waterlow, for those in the know), missing a 28 day section by the skin of my dick...My smart mouth saves the day again...
" There's nothing wrong with me, I'm NORMAL" (Chas..."Performance")...
Had the best dream about Paulette...She said something sooo funny ...Can't seem to remember it tho....Something about the photoshopped pic of her on her site where her cheekbones look like.... oh fuck I dunno.Just well strange...Bless her.xxx
Sleep has his house.
Soundtrack: The Jam; "Down in the tube station at midnight"...Thoughts of getting mugged by skins once at Camden Town....

6 comments:

Hertz Hertz said...

Oh, I'm flattered I play some sort of part in your unconscious processes, but the "Bless her" at the end of the post destroyed everything!! Bless? I'm going through a fase of hating "bless" and earings with passion. See you in dreamland, sweet pie. X

happy otter said...

Just a colloquialism, dearest... Nothing to get ones knickers in a state of disarray.
Lighten up! (Yeah..Comin' from me; N.London's self appointed prince of darkness, that is a bit rich..Soz).
That said, I DO bless you from the theological perfection that resides within me/us all. We are all stars and black holes, all Gods and Devils , we are all deities and aberrations.
Within us/our souls, heaven and hell do battle, and God and beast simultaneously reside.
We are all manifestations of the most sacred and the most profane..Here worlds collide.
In dreams, I walk with you. (Then trip on my untied shoelace...)
Best,
I
xxx
ps That pic still freaks me out...

happy otter said...

happy otter said...

But earrings? Sorry? No comprehende..How can you hate a small piece of jewellery "with a passion"??? (although you have always tended to do most things,"with a passion"..Why I love you)
Pls elucidate
I
x

Hertz Hertz said...

I mean earrings! Yeah! Those fucking things people carry around hanging on their ears!

happy otter said...

Funny, that.. I been considering losing mine..I have about 15 holes, once all in use that have gradually been whittled down to the one discreet ring I wear now..Maybe time to loose that..
My flyflot pendant has had to be removed as people think its a swastika (it revolves the other way, but their ignorance of that fact doesnt seem to prevent them from joyously passsing judgement..),and whom cannot differentiate between racism and misanthropy..
Havin it a bit hard at the moment..
send me some of that rightious female magic...I need it.
Did you get my email about the busker in Times sq?
I also felt compelled to inform him that just because he had dyed hair, it doesnt mean you can act like an extrovert.....Hehehe!
Much love
I.
xxx
F- that pic still freaks me out!

I.:.S.:. said...

"who cannot distinguish between racism and misanthropy..."

hahahahahaaaa lol classic doc o