Sunday, October 07, 2007

A confession..

My confession:Been doing the deca-dance with the gear for a few months..The constant hell Ive been getting from my upstairs neighbours, (who have made it clear they have a camera, f- knows how, on me by delivering a running commentary via the non-existant soundproofing between our flats, on WHATEVER it is I am doing, WHEREVER I may be..) hasnt helped.
My long standing mental health issues have returned, and I expect them to try to use the information they spend ALL their time collating against me.
Even now she's/they are winding me up with whispers that come either from a speaker she dropped into the wall cavity or via the tv or computer speakers.(have to look into this..)
Now, reader, this may sound utterly schizoid but after a conversation with a tech guy from my net provider,it was explained as being utterly and emanantly possible.*
What upsets me is that I have done NOTHING whatsoever to these people that could justify their concerted attempts to ruin my life...
They are justifying it by invoking a flame job I unwisely did on some septic tank (yank)months ago.
However, if they expect shame or embarrassment on my part, they got the wrong bloke.
Started the day with a stiff dose of meth, and look upon the absolutely inescapable prospect of withdrawal with a sense of utter dread.
Also I have financially ruined myself, just to put a fucking cherry on it.
Wish me luck, I implore you.

*Addend..The tech guy at bulldog explained that my neighbours apparrant ability to gethis/her voice to come out of my tv/comp speakers is done by "cracking the freq." apparrantly..

No comments: