Saturday, September 16, 2006

Letter to Paulette (excerpt)...

Thanks for your comment on "Wrapped". You are one of the few people to
have EVER picked up on my duality hang up...It stops me making sound
judgement calls, so I tend (as is my nature) to go to the illogical
extremes, out of frustration. anger and a prenatural gravitation
toward the antagonistic..
What I'm trying to dig now is trinitarianism..An idea that came, I
believe out of the notion of a destructive force, a creative force,
and a unifying (although I'm also digging DIVISION as opposed to unity
at the moment-as every good thing the human race has achieved has come
from individual thought and action, every bad thing from the
collective..Shit- f-in duality again...) force acting as a balance or
mediator between them.
So yeah a trinity, a duality transcended by the fact that in three
the two(male/ female.Or good/evil, for example) are made one by the forces of interaction (love/war) that are the mediators..
That is the expression of the never ending total love/war interaction
between..God /Satan. Good/evil. Waltons/Mansons etc.
Yeah..Trinity baby..
BE the process.

2 comments:

Hertz Hertz said...

Oh, I dig it, but It's tough to handle your duality sometimes. Lovely to find a post for me here! :-)
Speak soon?

happy otter said...

Sounds like a plan..Call you next week, sleek.
I
xxx