Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The long way back again

Started today with some metha and doing the filter collection I hid away from the house after a fuck up yest of comic proportions...I was jus doin a sml hit, but Barbara wanted rock... I capitulated and called her guy to meet me... They tell me to go outside when hes nowhere to be seen, so I'm in and out like a dogs c##k.. Then the dick delivers Brown, not White by accident, so has to return.. He also has to give me change which he forgets, calling for another return visit..
About as subtle as a nine pound hammer... This is of course, immeddiately noticed by the witch hunt, who have their mates hanging around outside (as if that would dissuade me)and a guy in a car who parks up 20 yds in front of me, then when I walk towards him to ask his business fucks off..
This mornin I think, "well fuck any pretence, I just did my filters in plain view..And threw away th trash.
Fini.
Managed to cut it down way faster by reducing my gear habit drastically first, rather than some protracted methadone thing.
People are startin to say I look better ( less ugly as sin?).
Mad Barb is here.. Theres a story in itself. Very damaged.
Odin be with me.
Love under will.
IAO!
SOL INVICTUS!

No comments: