Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tropical depression

last.. I cannot continue in this fashion, Oh god let this be the last. Please. The last..It will kill me, my tormentors or both..If she knew my criminal history she would NOT do this.. I am under a state of (at worst)constant seige -theyve nearly got the flaming torches out for me- and at best disapprobrium from the vouyeristic creeping dog slime that now constitute my neighbours. I am too fucking old and tired to continue without a serious re-appraisal of tactics. I know what I must do. Just give me the strength I need to make manifest the changes that must come.
If this hit does not kill me..Or cost me a limb.
I really have every right, under natural law to fasten my huge hands around my bitch-cunt tormentors throat and squeeze. And not let go, to have to be prised off her. She has raped my home of what little privacy it had by hanging out of her/their windows upstairs, I suspect using at least a mirror, maybe a small camera.
I don't know exactly how, but she, (along with the bitch across the alley, with whom she has a system of pan beating and whistling -and no doubt mobile phones) to let each other know if I've just got back, got a glass of water for a hit etc etc can see into most of my flat.She lets me know this by commenting through the paper thin sound insulation on whatever it is Im doing.Getting dressed, having a bong,washing my ass -you name it.. What the fuck does the slut think shes going to see? Me takin a hit is about the most dramatic prospect.. She deserves at the very least to be savagely beaten.
I am now going to hide in a corner like a naughty child in order to take a hit. I survive to continue with this. In the firstfive years or so,as long as you were discreet, people used to leave you alone around here in the past. Now they make your business theirs.
They came into this area 15-20 odd years ago in strength with their money and attendant absence of anything approaching soul, original thought, and have turned my home, and place of birth into a soulless fourth-rate Covent Garden.
In the late 70's-early 80's this was SUCH a cool, and truly bohemian place to live..Art,incredible gigs, proper parties, squatting at its best...Its enough to make me weep. My building is now run by a Camorra of greybeard cunt middle class women.

Purely co-incidentally I find myself eating grapes.. The grapes of wrath? Who’s wrath? Mine.. Its one of my favourite of the ten commandments to transgress. If I get the chance, that is. My biggest concern now is doing the filter unobserved…I guarantee this is of no more than 15% Paraphinalia. I swear, I have looked at this rationally. Not easy, I assure you, but I have a good understanding of delusionality and paranoia through long and painful experience.
I get the filter down in a furtive visit to the bog..Didn’t even notice much…Nowhere near enough to justify the amount of blood and groin abuse involved.
Dont even think about getting on my case over typos, Indigo. Please..Now is not the time.Edit it later..Or not..
Still living with the English fear....
Waiting waiting wai..

4 comments:

happy otter said...

Should never have let myself become so weakened..

They are like a pack of animals that sense it..

Indigobusiness said...

Otter- I never nit-picked over typos, but gently commented on your superiority as a poet over a proofreader. It was my way of a compliment, and I thought sure you would appreciate the nudge to correct the mangled word.

Like I told you, I wouldn't have mentioned it, but it was an art form. And it was NO typo, you even misspelled the word in your correction. So, cut me some slack, won't you? I'm trying hard to cut you some.

Now, I'm going to carefully read your latest entries, and probably have something more to say.

Don't give up, or give in, you might just get through this.

happy otter said...

Since the value of these places, because of their location in "oh-so-desirable" Camden has quadrupled + in the twelve years since I moved in here (dont mistake me for an immigrant, I'm one of the few authenticated Londoners you are likely to find around here..) the type of person living here now is very different..People used to mind their own business, and as long as you were descreet, things were cool.
I failed to take this sea-change into account during my recent relapse,and now I pay the price..
"Thank you for a nation where NOBODY is allowed to mind their own business, thank you for a nation of finks";W.S.Burroughs...
A few others come to mind..Louie Wain..Austin Spare.(yeah, I know they're long dead, but I still envisige them as affable old dodgers...Of the Patrick Moore ilk..)
I like old geezers.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Spare, you probably didn't see this entry I posted awhile back.

Fascinating man, Austin Osman Spare.